Oman Air received its new Boeing 737- 800, the sixth of its type, joining the young fleet this year as part of the airline’s expansion plan. The new aircraft was deployed to Bahrain on November 19 for its first commercial flight. Read more
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!