Merdiana will serve seasonal flights from Rimini and Milan to the Canary Islands this fall. From October 6, 2016 to April 27, 2017, the Italian airline will offer a flight every Thursday on the triangular route between Malpensa , Recife and Fortaleza , operated by its Boeing 767-300ER aircraft. In addition, Meridiana will serve a new route between Milan and Recife, adding this stop on the route to Fortaleza. This brings the number of its Brazilian destinations to three. (Source)
New and seasonal routes for Meridiana announced
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines