Oman Air will enter the Iraqi market beginning September 15 with the launch of 4 weekly direct flights to Najaf from its Muscat hub. The route will be operated with the narrow body Boeing 737-800 aircraft. (Read more)
Oman Air to enter Iraqi market
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines