Oman Air, the national carrier of the Sultanate of Oman will commence its flight to Guangzhou, the airline’s first destination in China, from its hub in Muscat on December 09, 2016. The airline will fly the route from Muscat on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays using its wide-body A330. Return flights depart Guangzhou to Muscat on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Read more
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Macau, Indonesia & Canada
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax