Oman Air, the national carrier of the Sultanate of Oman, recently launched a new codeshare agreement with Gulf Air, the Kingdom of Bahrain’s national carrier, which sees the airlines combined frequencies between Bahrain and Muscat at six daily flights. Read more
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines