Oman Air will operate daily flights to Paris from October 30 as part of its growing commitment to the European travel market. The airline will operate a mix of Boeing 787 and 788 aircraft on the route. Read more
Oman Air to upgrade Paris route to daily service
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines