Tanzania’s Domestic Airline, Precision Air, resumed its operations to Hahaya, Comoros on September 27, 2016. The route is operated every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday- frequencies designed to cater for traders, government officials and leisure travel. Based on the mar-ket dynamics, the airline will add more frequency in the future. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!