Qatar Airways CEO Akbar al-Baker has alluded to re-fleet the Gulf carrier’s new Sardinian asset, Meridiana (IG/191) with B787s, A330s, and B737 MAX jets. Meridiana is Italy’s second largest carrier. Read more
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!