Russia’s UTair Aviation signed an agreement of intent with the Ministry of Transport and Ministry of North Caucasus Affairs to develop a route network in the North Caucasus region. The airline plans to launch ATR 72 service from Mineralnye Vody and Sochi to Astrakhan, Belgorod, Volgograd, Voronezh, Kazan, Krasnodar, Makhachkala, Rostov-on-Don, Saratov and Samara. The project will run from January to April 2017. Read more
Russia’s UTair to develop North Caucasus network
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity