RwandAir received its Boeing 737-800 Next Generation, the first in Africa. The airline is the second globally to acquire a Boeing 737-800NG, equipped with in-flight connectivity on a line-fit program, including WiFi service. The brand new aircraft offers 154-seats and dual- class cabin configuration. Read more
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Macau, Indonesia & Canada
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax