RwandAir launched its maiden flight to Cotonou, Benin on September 2, using the airline’s CRJ Bombardier Q 900 Next generation. The flights to Cotonou are currently tagged to the existing Kigali -Douala and Libreville, and are part of the strategy to enhance connectivity be-tween East Africa and West Africa. The airline will also commence flights to Abidjan early October this year. Both routes will be operated thrice weekly on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays with the return flights will be on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. (Read more)
RwandAir Commenced Flights to Cotonou
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines