Commencing September 30, 2017, Rwandair, the national carrier of the Republic of Rwanda, will launch service to Conakry (Guinea), Bamako (Mali), and Dakar (Senegal), from its hub in Cotonou (Benin). Read more
Rwandair Spreading its Wings to three new West African destinations
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity