RwandAir’s first Airbus A330-200, which is due for delivery in September this year, has taken to the skies for its maiden flights after suc-cessful ground tests at the Airbus assembly facility in Toulouse. Following the first flight, additional aerial testing be carried out to ensure that all systems are go for its journey to the airline’s hub in Kigali. The first Airbus A330-200 will initially be deployed four times a week from Kigali to Dubai, then launching long haul flights to India and China, most likely Mumbai combined with Guangzhou. (Read more)
RwandAir’s first Airbus A330 takes to the skies
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity