RwandAir will be deploying its first Airbus A330-200, which will arrive September this year, to Dubai. The route is to be served nonstop out of Kigali four times a week. The remaining three frequencies will continue to route via Mombasa where RwandAir enjoys fifth freedom rights on all sectors in and out of Kenya’s port city. A second A330, a larger -300 variant, will then begin to serve Mumbai and Guangzhou combined. (Read more)
RwandAir’s new route planning revealed
Recent News & Events
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines
- Welcome to the Land of Discoveries
- Caribbean Airlines Re-Launches “Book-A-Car” Option