Last month, Shandong Airlines launched a thrice-weekly service between Jinan (TNA) and Tokyo Haneda (HND). Flights depart from Jinan on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays arriving in Japan the following day, using the airline’s B737-800 aircraft. This is the airline’s third route be-tween China and Japan as it already links Jinan and Qingdao with Osaka Kansai on a daily basis. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!