Somon Air, Tajikistan’s first private airline, and Boeing have signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) to purchase a new Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner. The new aircraft type is expected to arrive in Tajikistan in 2018. The signing ceremony was held on November 14, 2017, in Dubai at the Dubai Air Show.
Recent News & Events
- Welcome to the Country of Epic Landscapes and Bountiful Wildlife
- Precision Air Resurrects Kilimanjaro – Entebbe Flights
- Pacific Coastal Airlines Announces New Daily Service to Tofino
- It’s the Perfect Time to start planning for Solomon Islands Dive Festival 2018
- Flybe Partners with Amadeus for Digital Transformation