Southern Airways Express announced at its new service connecting Harrisburg International Airport (MDT) to Pittsburgh International Air-port (PIT) for the first time since 2008. Beginning October, the airline will offer three non-stop flights each weekday and one flight each day on Saturdays and Sundays, between Pennsylvania’s Capital City and the Steel City. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!