Beginning November 2, TAAG will operate twice weekly flights between Maputo, Mozambique and the Angola capital Luanda, with guaran-teed onward connections from Luanda to Lisbon and to Latin America. The airline will operate using a Boeing 737-700 aircraft between the two cities on Wednesdays and Fridays. (Read more)
TAAG Angola Airlines to Fly to Maputo
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!