TAAG Angola Airlines received another 777-300ER aircraft from Boeing, marking the second delivery this year to the national airline of An-gola. The airline plans to deploy its newest addition to its growing 777 fleet, now consisting of eight, between Angola and Portugal, effec-tive early October. The Angolan airline serves this route 14 times a week (11 flights to Lisbon and 3 to Oporto). The latest 777 is expected to arrive in Luanda from the United States on 1 October. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!