As part of the extended agreement, SAA will codeshare with TAAG on its direct services between Johannesburg and Luanda, and Cape Town and Luanda, effective January 15, 2018. In return, TAAG will codeshare with SAA on its direct services between Johannesburg and Luanda, as well as on its flights from Johannesburg to Harare, Lusaka and Hong Kong. Under the codeshare agreement, TAAG will be able to offer flights plated with the DT code, operated by SAA, and SAA will offer flights plated SAA, operated by TAAG.
Recent News & Events
- interCaribbean: Travel like James Bond to Ocho Rios
- RwandAir to commence flights to Israel in June
- Recent FAM Trip to Afghanistan with KAM Air
- Arrival of E190 for Hunnu Air
- Obtaining Visa for Mongolia is Getting Easier
- Last Week on Instagram: Kiev, Ukraine
- Last Week on Instagram: Macau, Indonesia & Canada
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year