Beginning October 30, TUI fly (formerly Jetairfly), will resume flights to Egypt’s Sharm El-Sheikh after a one-year suspension. The airline is set to operate two flights per week on Sundays and Tuesdays to and from the Egyptian resort during the winter season. Read more
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!