Tunisair reports an increase in transport revenue the second quarter of 2016. The airline’s transportation revenues of the national company went up 15.65% from 195.05 million Tunisian dinars (MTD) in Q2 2015 to 225.58 MTD in Q2 2016. The number of passengers (all activities) also made a leap of 1.85% in the 2nd quarter between 2015 and 2016, from 680,407 passengers to 693,025 passengers. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!