Tunisair commenced service between Tunis (TUN) and Montreal (YUL) on 16 June. Although the route was launched on a Thursday, the twice-weekly operation will regularly be flown on Wednesdays and Sundays using its 266-seat A330-200s. Montreal becomes the carrier’s only destination in North America. Looking at the airline’s schedules data, its other A330-200 routes are Algiers, Paris Orly, Jeddah and Madinah. (Read more)
Tunisair touches down in Montreal
Recent News & Events
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines
- Welcome to the Land of Discoveries
- Caribbean Airlines Re-Launches “Book-A-Car” Option