UTair is launching new flights from Pulkovo Airport. The carrier will commence services from Saint Petersburg, Russia to Munich, Samara and Mineralnye Vody in the coming IATA Winter Season. Flights from Saint Petersburg to Munich will commence on October 30, 2016. Flights will be operated on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. In addition, the carrier will launch its four times weekly service from Saint Petersburg to Samara from October 31. Flights will be operated from Mondays to Thursdays. Finally, UTair will start a daily Saint Petersburg–Mineralnye Vody service from November 1. Business and economy configured Boeing 737-500 aircraft are used for the above flights. Read more
UTair expands route network from Pulkovo Airport
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines