Alongside UTair’s launch of new flights from St. Petersburg (LED), the airline also commenced services from Pulkovo to Munich (MUC) and Samara (KUF). The airline will also start another new domestic sector to Mineralnye Vody next week. Flights from Pulkovo to Munich are served thrice-weekly. The carrier also commence four times weekly operation to Samara. Both flights are operated with the airline’s B737-500 fleet. Read more
UTair introduces new route pair from Pulkovo
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines