India’s capital New Delhi will be the latest destination of new-age carrier Vietjet, following the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Vietjet and Air India for the supply of aviation services connecting the two countries. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity