India’s capital New Delhi will be the latest destination of new-age carrier Vietjet, following the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Vietjet and Air India for the supply of aviation services connecting the two countries. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines
- Welcome to the Land of Discoveries
- Caribbean Airlines Re-Launches “Book-A-Car” Option