VietJet Air will expand its services between Vietnam and Taiwan. The airline will add two new services between Taipei and Hanoi, and Kaohsiung and Ho Chi Minh City in addition to the current Taipei-Ho Chi Minh City and Tainan-Ho Chi Minh City routes. There will be daily return-flight services between Taipei and Hanoi beginning October 30, while the Kaohsiung-Ho Chi Minh City route will see five return flights per week beginning December 12. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!