VietJet Air announced the launch of four new routes to Thailand including Chiang Rai-Phuket, Bangkok-Chiang Mai and Bangkok-Phuket and routes, along with an international route linking Bangkok and Hai Phong, Vietnam. The flights will commence on September 15 and will be operated by Airbus A320 and A321 aircraft. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!