Wamos Air will soon expand its fleet from five to seven aircraft. Originally planned to arrive in April, the airline advanced the delivery of its second Airbus A330 for this year. The airline recently incorporated its first Airbus A330 to its fleet, adding to the 5 Boeing 747. Source
Wamos Air expands its fleet
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity