XL Airways announced its latest addition in the Caribbean, with plans to introduce service to St Maarten for 2016/17 winter season. The airline is planning to operate an all-Economy class flight with Airbus A330-200 aircraft. The once-weekly service will commence on December 18, 2016. Read more
XL Airways launches service to St. Maarten
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines