XL Airways announced its newest scheduled charter service between Paris CDG and Tel Aviv Ben Gurion during summer of next year. The airline will operate a 2x-weekly, A330-operated service between March and November of next year. Frequencies may increase depending on demand. A special series of one-off flights to the Israeli city have also been scheduled for December 15, 19 and 26, 2016 and January 2, 2017. Read more
XL Airways to start Israel charters
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines