Aerolineas Argentinas originally ordered for 20 Next-Generation B737-800 aircrafts, 11 of which are exchanged for the newer and more fuel efficient B737-800 MAX. The first three B737-800 NG are expected to be delivered between October and November this year and the first 737 MAX in 2017. Source
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!