Aerolíneas Argentinas has taken delivery of an Airbus A330-200 aircraft, provided on long-term lease by Stamford, Connecticut-based lessor Aircastle. A second A330-200 from the same company is expected to be delivered in January 2017. The new aircraft will support the airline’s fleet modernization, replacing their older less fuel-efficient aircraft. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Kiev, Ukraine
- Last Week on Instagram: Macau, Indonesia & Canada
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines
- Welcome to the Land of Discoveries