The Aerolíneas Group released their August figures relating to punctuality, with an average of 89% in its operations. Furthermore, punctuality figures achieved by Aerolineas Argentinas and Austral in its domestic, regional and international operations in the first eight months of the year also mark a significantly more positive compared in 2015. Last year the highest average mark (82% punctuality) is equivalent to the low-est mark this year so far. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!