Mexican airline, Aeromar, announced the opening of a new route to the city of Tucson, Arizona, which from October will connect to Hermo-sillo, Los Mochis, Mazatlan and Guadalajara with US border city, as part of its expansion plans and competitiveness. In the first phase, Aero-mar will operate four flights per week with on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays. (Source)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Kiev, Ukraine
- Last Week on Instagram: Macau, Indonesia & Canada
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines
- Welcome to the Land of Discoveries