Air Astana, the national carrier of Kazakhstan, and premier airline of Central Asia, attended the recent GBTA Energy, Resources & Marine Symposium in Houston, Texas. The airline was represented by Naresh Lalwani, North America Sales and Marketing Manager for Air Astana. Attendees of this event benefit from educational content surrounding logistical challenges specific to travel management in the energy, resources, and marine industries. This year’s event brought together 200 professionals for exceptional key notes and presentations, allowing phenomenal networking.
Recent News & Events
- Airlink Resolution on Ticket Re-issue and Re-accommodation of SAA Tickets After 6th December 2019 on Airlink Flights
- Loganair Takes Over 16 of Flybe’s Former Routes
- Coronavirus Hits Outbound U.S. Flight Bookings
- Coronavirus crisis: Travel companies relax change and cancellation policies
- CORONAVIRUS POLL RESULTS
- The Coronavirus has the Potential to Jeopardize the Global Business Travel Industry
- A Handy Guide To Booking Gorilla Trekking Permits In Uganda, Rwanda And Congo
- Airlink names AirlinePros International as their General Sales Agent in North America.
- Announcing New President Marc Cavaliere of AirlinePros International
- Voted the No.1 Destination in 2020