Kazakhstan’s flag carrier Air Astana is proud to be the official carrier of the annual Almaty Marathon, taking place on April 22, 2018. With visa-free entry to Kazakhstan for an increasing number of nationalities, including the U.S., this event makes a great opportunity to stride out across Central Asia with Air Astana.
For all registered participants from across the world Air Astana has created an inclusive package that consists of:
- 10% ticket discount from available fare
- 3 night hotel accommodation in Almaty (April 20 – 23), including buffet breakfast and return airport transfer. An additional city sightseeing tour is available upon request.
The competition program includes:
- Marathon (27 miles)
- Corporate relay race Ekiden (27 miles)
- Half Marathon (13.5 miles)
- Nordic walking (6.5 miles)
- 5 mile race
- Kids’ race (1.8 miles)
The route runs past many of Almaty’s key landmarks, such as the First President’s Park, Almaty Financial District, and Central Stadium.