Air Astana President and CEO Peter Foster has revealed detailed network plans for the Kazakhstan carrier, pushing for more services into Russia, China, India, and Europe. This will increase the number of sixth-freedom passengers via its main hub at Astana Int’l Airport in Almaty. ‘Sixth freedom’ combines the third and fourth freedom’s right to carry passengers from a second to a third country via a stop at the airline’s home country.
Recent News & Events
- Airlink Resolution on Ticket Re-issue and Re-accommodation of SAA Tickets After 6th December 2019 on Airlink Flights
- Loganair Takes Over 16 of Flybe’s Former Routes
- Coronavirus Hits Outbound U.S. Flight Bookings
- Coronavirus crisis: Travel companies relax change and cancellation policies
- CORONAVIRUS POLL RESULTS
- The Coronavirus has the Potential to Jeopardize the Global Business Travel Industry
- A Handy Guide To Booking Gorilla Trekking Permits In Uganda, Rwanda And Congo
- Airlink names AirlinePros International as their General Sales Agent in North America.
- Announcing New President Marc Cavaliere of AirlinePros International
- Voted the No.1 Destination in 2020