Kazakhstan’s Air Astana adjusted its IPO plans with a possible 2018 listing. Peter Foster the airline’s CEO, revealed that the carrier would undertake two listings: one in Kazakhstan with a secondary on a foreign bourse, one of London, Hong Kong or Singapore. The search for a lead financial institution will commence by October this year with an ap-pointment to be made by February of next year. The IPO itself is expected to occur between March and October 2018 with the size of the shares floated to be between 30 and 50% of its value. Read More.
Air Astana unveils new IPO timeline
Recent News & Events
- Airlink Resolution on Ticket Re-issue and Re-accommodation of SAA Tickets After 6th December 2019 on Airlink Flights
- Loganair Takes Over 16 of Flybe’s Former Routes
- Coronavirus Hits Outbound U.S. Flight Bookings
- Coronavirus crisis: Travel companies relax change and cancellation policies
- CORONAVIRUS POLL RESULTS
- The Coronavirus has the Potential to Jeopardize the Global Business Travel Industry
- A Handy Guide To Booking Gorilla Trekking Permits In Uganda, Rwanda And Congo
- Airlink names AirlinePros International as their General Sales Agent in North America.
- Announcing New President Marc Cavaliere of AirlinePros International
- Voted the No.1 Destination in 2020