Air Namibia hopes its fare reduction strategy will attract more local travelers and have Namibians embrace air travel. The airline uses the government’s Harambee Prosperity Plan as a guiding tool for operations as it seeks to ensure that all Namibians have access to national infrastructure and facilities. By reducing the prices of local flights, the airline is also reducing pressure on the national roads. Read more
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!