Air Seychelles expanded its codeshare agreement with Jet Airways to offer convenient one-stop connections to Hong Kong and Singapore. The deal enables air travelers to fly with Air Seychelles and Jet Airways between Seychelles and the two East Asian cities via of Mumbai, India with both legs combined on a single ticket to make the journey convenient. This complements the existing codeshare agreement be-tween Air Seychelles and Etihad Airways on one-stop flights to Hong Kong over Abu Dhabi, providing holidaymakers from East Asia with more flight options to the tropical islands of Seychelles. In total, Air Seychelles will place its “HM” flight code on 7 weekly flights operated by Jet Airways to Hong Kong and 14 weekly services to Singapore. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!