Meet the new improved Embraer E190-E2 with its special livery, which arrived in Kazakhstan today from Brazil. This is the first of five Embraer E190-E2 aircraft scheduled to be delivered to Air Astana to replace the older Embraer E190s in the fleet. The new aircraft features a special Air Astana “Snow Leopard” livery, which is intended to draw global attention to the threat of extinction faced by this large wild cat, which is a native of the mountain ranges in southern Kazakhstan.
Recent News & Events
- Hunnu Air launches EMB190 flight to Erlian on 13 June 2019
- interCaribbean: Travel like James Bond to Ocho Rios
- RwandAir to commence flights to Israel in June
- Recent FAM Trip to Afghanistan with KAM Air
- Arrival of E190 for Hunnu Air
- Obtaining Visa for Mongolia is Getting Easier
- Last Week on Instagram: Kiev, Ukraine
- Last Week on Instagram: Macau, Indonesia & Canada
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!