Argentina’s regional carrier Andes Lineas Aereas (OY) is advising on the upcoming temporary closure of Puerto Iguazu International Airport (IGR), due to runway maintenance. During that time, all Andes Lineas Aereas (OY) flights will be diverted to Foz do Iguaçu International Airport (IGU) in Brazil.
Recent News & Events
- TRAVEL TRENDS FOR 2020, ACCORDING TO THE EXPERTS
- Air Astana 2019 Results – 5 Million Passengers!
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Argentina
- Top Three Destinations for the Ultimate New Year’s Celebration
- New Years Eve Fireworks in Barcelona, Spain
- The Majestic Victoria Falls
- Flying TAAG Business Class
- 10 WEIRD Holiday Traditions From Around The World
- Infographic: Christmas Around the World
- Things to do in Romania