Mayor of the County of Cork Cllr John Paul O’Shea welcomed the commencement of the Cityjet’s direct Cork-London City flights from Cork Airport. The new service, which operates thrice daily flights from Monday to Friday, with one return flight on Saturdays and two flights on Sundays, will benefit business travelers of Cork going to London and the wider community of the city for leisure purposes. This also offers passenger from London city a significant opportunity to visit Cork.
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Kiev, Ukraine
- Last Week on Instagram: Macau, Indonesia & Canada
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines
- Welcome to the Land of Discoveries