Flybe touched down for the very first time in Luxembourg on September 1 as the route to and from Manchester was launched. Flying the route once a day from , the airline’s plan is to increase the flights to twice a day during the week in October using its Q400 and the ERJ175 aircraft. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!