Flybe will continue its London City-Cardiff, Wales relief service given the strong demand for the route. The extended service will commence from November 1 with twice daily flights. The service was introduced as an alternative way to get to London during the closure of the Severn Tunnel for rail electrification works. Read more
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!