The International Air Transport Association (IATA) has recognized the work of Hong Kong Airlines in the field of airport self-service by awarding it the Green Certificate in the Fast Travel program, a key part of IATA’s efforts to bring more choice to passengers and to help low-er costs for the aviation industry through self-service. It covers six areas: check-in, bags ready-to-go, document check, flight re-booking, self-boarding and bag recovery. The first four areas are offered by Hong Kong Airlines, earning itself a Green ranking. (Reading More)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Macau, Indonesia & Canada
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax