On October 20, 2017, Lao Airlines, the national carrier of the Lao PDR, resumed regular operation of its Vientiane (VTE) – Oudomxay (ODY) – Vientiane service. The maintenance project at Oudomxay Airport was completed earlier in October, the airport terminal, runway, and aircraft parking area passed all quality inspections, conducted by the Lao Civil Aviation Authority, Air Traffic Controls, and Lao Airlines.
Recent News & Events
- Welcome to Jinan & Flying with Shandong Airlines
- Loganair Announces 2020 New Routes & Expansion
- Travel Smoothly from the USA with Loganair & United
- 5 Interesting Facts on Hawa Mahal in Jaipur
- This Video Will Convince You To Visit China!!
- XL Airways at the Bastille Day Street Fair in Jersey City, NJ
- Celebrate Bastille Day & Enter to Win a Ticket to France with XL Airways
- WEBINAR: AIR NIUGINI WELCOMES YOU TO PAPUA NEW GUINEA
- Hunnu Air launches EMB190 flight to Erlian on 13 June 2019
- interCaribbean: Travel like James Bond to Ocho Rios