In September 2014, MIAT’s Beijing service was extended to Singapore to build business ties and also grow tourism. The airline is considering launching flights to Bangkok and New Delhi while a new capital city airport that will open in 2016 with a transit area could give MIAT transit traffic flows from Europe to Asia over Ulaanbaatar. Read more
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity